Integrating Movement, Stability, and Awareness for Optimal Function
Welcome to Active Edge Chiropractic
At Active Edge Chiropractic we are passionate about treating people who want to feel great! Whether you are a weekend warrior, an elite athlete, or want to bake Canmore’s best cookies, we want to help you achieve your full potential to feel great and perform at your best.
COVID-19 Clinic Update
In accordance with the COVID-19 Pandemic Practice Directive issued by the College of Chiropractors of Alberta, we want to inform you of the protocols and procedures that have been put in to place to ensure a safe return to practice for our patients, our practitioners and our community.
Please know that during this time and always, your health and safety is our priority. We will be following all public health and regulatory board directives for screening, hand hygiene, environmental cleaning and disinfecting, and use of PPE to ensure your health and safety while receiving treatment in our clinic.
In keeping with the strong recommendation of the College of Chiropractors of Alberta, the practitioners at Active Edge Chiropractic will continue to mask while in the clinic setting.
In consideration of the health and wellbeing of our practitioners and other patients inside our clinic environment, we are strongly recommending patients continue to wear masks while in the clinic. This applies in common areas and treatment rooms. This recommendation is consistent with other health professions in Alberta and has been strongly recommended for the following reasons:
- Masking is effective at limiting the spread of COVID-19.
- Proximity of two metres or less increases the risk of the transmission of COVID-19.
- Proximity of two metres or less with a visit duration over 15 minutes increase the risk of
transmission of COVID-19.
- Chiropractors are part of the health care team of individuals who are high-risk of severe outcomes from COVID-19.
Please note our office procedures:
- If you are sick on the day of your appointment, please cancel your appointment and reschedule once you are well. We promise to do the same.
- If possible, please come to your appointment alone. Currently, we have limited our seating capacity in the office to allow for physical distancing.
- It is strongly recommended that you wear a mask or face covering to your appointment. We will always be wearing a mask when in the clinic and during treatment.
- When you arrive at the office, you will be asked to answer a COVID-19 Questionnaire. We will be answering the same questionnaire daily ourselves.
- When you arrive at the office, please wash your hands with soap and water in our washroom before proceeding to the treatment room.
- Please use provided hand sanitizer before making your debit/credit card transaction.
- We will be allotting time between appointments to allow for appropriate disinfecting and sanitizing and to minimize traffic in the office. We will make every attempt to safely accommodate patients during this time.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.