Click here to book your appointment.
COVID-19 Clinic Update
As part of the Alberta Government’s reopening plan, effective Monday, May 18, 2020, Active Edge Chiropractic will resume chiropractic services. Massage therapy and acupuncture treatments with Dr. Amanda Zoethout will resume in a later Stage as determined by the Alberta Government. We will communicate her restart date with you once it is announced.
In accordance with the COVID-19 Pandemic Practice Directive issued by the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors, we want to inform you of the protocols and procedures that have been put in to place to ensure a safe return to practice for our patients, our practitioners and our community.
Please know that during this time and always, your health and safety is our priority. We will be following all public health and regulatory board directives for screening, hand hygiene, environmental cleaning and disinfecting, and use of PPE to ensure your health and safety while receiving treatment in our clinic.
Please note our new office procedures:
- If you are sick on the day of your appointment, please cancel your appointment and reschedule once you are well. We promise to do the same.
- If possible, please come to your appointment alone. Currently, we have limited our seating capacity in the office to allow for physical distancing.
- Please bring a mask or face covering to your appointment. We will always be wearing a mask when in the clinic and during treatment.
- When you arrive at the office, you will be asked to answer and sign a COVID-19 Questionnaire. We will be answering the same questionnaire daily ourselves.
- When you arrive at the office, please wash your hands with soap and water in our washroom before proceeding to the treatment room.
- Please use provided hand sanitizer before making your debit/credit card transaction.
- We will be allotting time between appointments to allow for appropriate disinfecting and sanitizing and to minimize traffic in the office. We will make every attempt to safely accommodate patients during this time.
* Please note that your appointment may need to be cancelled if the government makes changes as a result of surges in COVID-19 cases. We will notify you as soon as possible if your appointment needs to be cancelled/rescheduled.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.